Winner_BestofBergen

Wyckoff PTO Economy Shop

The Wyckoff PTO Economy Shop is a consignment and resale shop managed and operated on a volunteer basis by members of the Wyckoff PTOs, Ramapo APTS, Indian Hills PTSO and the local community. It sells new and gently used clothing for men, women, infants and children, shoes, books, toys, jewelry, sports equipment, house wares, scout uniforms, costumes, crafts, holiday items and much more.

Consignors may open an account for $7 and may consign up to eight items per week. Consignors receive 60% of sale price, and the remaining 40% goes to the schools. Donations of suitable items are also gratefully accepted. Items left beyond the consignment period become property of the shop and are donated to numerous local charities. Additional volunteers are always needed to staff the shop. If you are interested, please contact your school PTO for additional information.

The Economy Shop has become a steady source of income, with an average yearly profits of $35,000-$50,000. We invite you to get involved in this worthwhile effort and help us to continue our success. It’s fun!

Contact Sarah Renner or Rachel Sedita or call the shop at (201) 891-5765.

** The shop is only open during months which school is in-session**

Ready to find out more?

Volunteer at the Economy Shop today.